ClapBack offers integrated managed services for Infrastructure Management, Application Management, Security Operations and Cloud Operations. Our Managed services helps you to improve service and portfolio resilience, reduce operational costs and align IT operations with business performance.
Most frequent questions and answers
Highlights of Auditing and Consulting services @ Clapback
- Delivery of the resources and capabilities to assess, design, build and manage an agile, flexible IT environment
- Improvisation of your productivity, security, and system performance
- Ensuring reliability of your IT Infrastructure
- Our auditing Services include: Network Performance Audit and Network Security Audit
- Consulting Services include Infrastructure Strategy and Migration Services.
Clapback optimizes the delivery of your Global Rollout with enhanced expertise and multi-domain experience. We create the best-in-class experience for you, with our full range of manged services including: service desk coordination, installation services, online support services and remote support services.
IT Infrastructure Project Management is a need of today for every business endeavour.Due to which organisations have identified the need of Project Management capabilities and skills required by every system integrator when the IT Infrastructure project is awarded to them.Highlights of Project Management @ Clapback
- Providingthe necessary expertise to be successful in any complex project
- On-target through proven delivery and management methods, supported by superior skills, expertise, and business acumen
- Certified staff to monitor and control the Project Life Cycle
- Team backed by industry best practices with tools and techniques, to execute and monitor every milestone of the project for smooth delivery of the set goals
Facility Management involves the maintenance of an organization’s overall infrastructure. Clapback has proved its credibility as a high-performing, customer-centric company that ensures dedicated support in core facilities including IT, MIS Reporting and onsite engineering services.
Highlights of the Service Level Management at Clapback
- ITIL based IT services and processes
- Use of best-industry tools and techniques
- Flexible engagement model with different support windows
- Less Response and Maximum Uptime guarantee
- Back-to-back service contracts with the principles for their respective products
- The MIS reporting, as and when required, is available for the customer review
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI) program to ensure the customer satisfaction
- Resolutions of every issueby face to face meetings with the customer
- Engineering teams trained on regular basis for technical expertise and soft skills